How to acess Facebook from Banned Area

Hi Friends . I am collegian so naturally I am in touch of social Networking site like facebook. And  all of you know that the Social Networking sites like orkut,twitter and facebook are blocked.But I have many ways to access the website from the College or School or a Office.
Let me tell you how:

There are the several proxy websites are there which are helping to students like me and you. ;)

List of Working Proxywebsite for Facebook is : http://www.proxymice.com

http://www.chinoxy.com

these two are same as facebook even you can chat with your friends over here and Njoyyy.


If these tricks are not working contact me . I will tell you the many alternate ways to access the Facebook.

Related Search: How to open facebook from school, How to open facebook from college, Proxy website for Facebook ,How to access facebook in college and universities, working facebook Proxywebsite,sites like facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since this provide a free Backlink to you. feel free to comment and get a free Backlink.